I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression or any other issue, I will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
My practice specializes in Cultivating Change in individuals who show up as:
- Frightened First Timers: Is this your first-time seeking therapy? Unknown territory can be scary. I’m here to help!
- Worried Women: Do you frequently find yourself preparing for worst-case scenarios in everyday situations? Let’s work together to annihilate your anxiety!
- Scared Soldiers: Have you experienced trauma? Are you finding it difficult to be a “strong soldier” and express feelings at the same time? Let’s process how you can be the best you can be!
- Perfectionist Professionals: Do you find yourself over analyzing your or work career goals? Often feeling you can do more and do better? Let’s get to the bottom of your problems.
- Meandering Millennials: Are you dissatisfied with life? Do you have big ideas, big goals, big plans and have been unable to reach them? Do you feel like you’re just wandering with no direction and that you don’t measure up to what everyone expects from you? You’re understanding now that the way you were raised was unhealthy, and you don’t know where to go from there. You’re struggling with who you want to be in relation to all the things that made you who are you are today. Let find the best version of you.
- People Pleasers: Do you find it hard to say no to the smallest things? You think someone is going to be mad if you don’t help them with some big overloaded task? Let’s work together to understand healthy boundaries!